The Booster Club uses a web-based program, SignUp.com, to organize our upcoming home game volunteer signups. SignUp.com: LINK for 2021-2022 . Please read on for all the details.
For each home game we need people to sell tickets at the main door and near the Pro-shop door. We also need people to sell the 50/50 raffle tickets.
Varsity parents are required to cover at a spot at at least two games.
The Town nights and Senior night all have additional SIGNup.com spots for decoration set up and takedown. During our Town nights our volunteers decorate the rink with that town's school colors. On Senior night we decorate and set up a snack table and poster displays.
All volunteers are greatly appreciated, a little help goes a long way. Thank you!
Here's how SignUp.com works:
1) Click this link to see details on SignUp.com: LINK
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
4) You will be reminded of upcoming times that you have chosen to volunteer.
5) Return anytime to the LINK to check signups.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Christine Martineau and she will sign you up manually.